The main Laboratory’s results (2017-2019)
We offer you a brief overview of the main Laboratory’s results.
Our researchers published 15 papers in international peer-reviewed journals and 12 papers in Russian journals. Three International scientific conferences and workshops was held by the laboratory at HSE. Presentations given at scientific conferences including major demographic conferences of the International Union for Scientific Study of Population (IUSSP) and the Population Association of America (PAA): 39 abroad, 41 in Russia.
Main research themes during 2017-2019:
- - Methods of measurement and decomposition in demography
- - Objective measurement of people‘s health
- - Determinants of cardiovascular and all-cause mortality in Russia
- - Spatial inequalities in health
- - Correspondence between health and income
- - Family and fertility patterns in Russia and post-soviet countries
- - Quality of demographic statistics